Wednesday, June 14, 2017

First post. . .Let's get this party started!

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS ALL ABOUT?

Everyone that collects comics has Longbox Junk.  No exceptions.

Series, minis, random issues that you've picked up over the years that aren't really worth anything as far as monetary value goes, but there they are taking up space in your collection.  Longbox junk comes to us in many ways, but it's just not in the nature of the collector to toss comic books in the trash because they aren't worth anything.  And so they sit there. . .bagged and boarded in a lonely cardboard longbox prison. . .forgotten.
Until now!
Ladies and Gentlemen of the internet, I present myself to you as the champion of Longbox Junk!  I have taken upon myself the (sometimes not so great) task of digging deep into my comic collection to read and review all manner of Longbox Junk.
Yes, I realize this is a thing you never asked for.  Consider it my gift to you.  You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment